Title Statistics Last post
News & Updates
Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!
39 Topics 
74 Posts
Re: 3 Axis Unipolar CNC Contr…
by AJ Quick
CNC Building Blocks
Our CNC Building Blocks are one of the easiest ways to assemble a CNC machine. Follow this forum for information and sharing plans, blue prints and other ways to make your machines using these parts.
18 Topics 
111 Posts
Re: z-axis status?
by AJ Quick
Kickstarter CNC
Our machine as seen on Kickstarter! This is our 12"x18" machine with linear shafts and bushings. It is our basic starter model with many options and upgrades available!
19 Topics 
114 Posts
Re: I want to order one, How …
by AJ Quick
Electronics
The electronics that take the impulses from the computer and make the motors turn.
20 Topics 
71 Posts
Re: Question about assembly i…
by AJ Quick
CAM Software
The software that takes vector and CAD files and creates the toolpaths (G-Code) that allows your machine to cut.
0 Topics 
0 Posts
No posts
CNC Software
The software that controls the machine and converts G-code into pulses that are sent to the electronics. Examples Mach3 and EMC2.
5 Topics 
12 Posts
Re: Help for newbie!
by AJ Quick
Cutting Tools
For all the different cutting tools you can use with your CNC. Ranging from a Dremel to a Router, even a CO2 laser or plastic extruder!
5 Topics 
29 Posts
Re: 220V routers
by frodeheg
Machines & Setup
Use this forum to post pictures of your Quick Cut CNC and the setup you are using!
8 Topics 
66 Posts
My First CNC machine Thanks t…
by madguernseyboy
Manufactured Parts
Post pictures of the work that you have created using your CNC machines.
1 Topics 
8 Posts
Re: AutoCAD projects!
by jschisler
Off Topic Discussion
For things not related to our CNC Machines. Talk about anything!
0 Topics 
0 Posts
No posts
Feedback
Please tell us how we are doing! We want to know how we can do better and what you guys would like us to do next!
7 Topics 
21 Posts
Re: Great service!
by AJ Quick

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Terms of use | Privacy policy

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]