Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!
We have been working on improving our design with a few key design upgrades. Many people have been asking: What makes this design unique? We leave no ideas behind. Our original designs called for extruded aluminum table supports, then we evolved to u-channel aluminum, and then square aluminum. We simply couldn't decide on which one to go with... why not all three!?

So that is what we did with our latest design. It incorporates each of these items into the design and will be a direct installation on any of our machines.

Either 3/4" Square Tube or U-Channel can be used as a table support. Each can be found commonly from most large hardware stores. We will also have some available for order after our Kickstarter project is finished.

Another option is to use 1" x 2" Extruded aluminum from either Bosch or 80/20 Inc. This is a special order item, but we will also be carrying them on our website after the Kickstarter project is finished.

All of these items will be simple to install and will bolt up to any of our base machines. They are not required for regular performance, but will give your machine a nice added rigidity and support for the table surface should you choose to purchase them.

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]