Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!

We may be kind of slow on posting updates, but a lot of work has been going on behind the scenes. Lots of ordering of parts to make molds, some manufacturing tests and more. One of the biggest hurdles encountered during the development is in the amount of time it takes for suppliers to get parts to us. A few days here, a week here, sometimes two weeks or more. It can really start to add up.

As an example, almost three weeks ago we purchased some yellow stepper motors from a well known supplier. They cut off contact with us and have not even shipped the items to us, nor refunded our money. Needless to say we will not be going with them for any of our parts. We did however find a less expensive and virtually the same stepper motors from another supplier who got them to us in 2 days!

The electronics have been mounted in their desktop enclosure for a few days now and are almost wired and ready to go. We just need to make a few custom cut panels that will allow us to put everything together. Once that is ready to go we would be love to show you! We will also be testing these motors and hopefully a few others to compare prices and power.

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]