Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!
By AJ Quick
There are just a few wire connections to be made on the inside of the box that are preventing us from doing the final testing (waiting on some supplies in the mail), but the outside of the electronics are (almost) done!

We will be adding a few stickers and instructions to the backside of the box. But you can see how we extended our modular design to the electronics. These electronics will allow you to install any style of IEC plug onto the back (works with 110V or 220V) and use the electronics without any special rewiring. For European pledgers as an example, you will need to locate a IEC plug for your country and open the electronics to flip the 110V / 220V switch. Very easy! We can even flip the switch for you, and will ask you what the voltage of your country is before we ship. US / Canadian pledgers will be able to plug in and go as usual.

The motor controller has a Parallel port and a controller port that will allow you to control the CNC with a pendant control or a game controller. The motors are connected through 4-pin screw on style connectors. Its all very simple and will be very painless when it comes time assembly.

We'll have more details on whats going on inside the box with a future update. Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]