Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!
By AJ Quick
I just want to thank everyone who has supported us and backed our project. The last 45 days have been very hectic and stressful, but in the end will be worth all of the trouble. We reached our goal in 5 days and smashed through it almost 5 times over! Now the real work begins.

Lots of people have been asking when these machines will be shipping. Amazon will hold our funds for 14 days, and then take another week to transfer the funds to our bank. During this time we will be working out last minute details with suppliers and work out all manufacturing plans. After that it will be another waiting game as we wait for the parts to come in from suppliers. During that time all the main production will happen. All the parts should come in and it should just be a matter of putting parts together into kits and sending them out. We will keep you updated every step of the way here on Kickstarter and also our website: http://www.aquickcnc.com/

Thanks again!

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]