Keep up to date with the latest changes here at A Quick CNC. This is also where we will post new developments and new machines!
The plastic Z-axis' are all finished with the raw casting completed in the last few days. We have roughly 45 sets of plastic z-axis', each one requiring an hours worth of prep and 3 hours of setting and adjustment. In total it took over 200 hours to get them done to this point, with 3 done per day almost every day. It is a huge relief to finally have that part of this project done. Needless to say it was the longest part of this whole process. There is still quite a bit of work to be done with the finishing and assembly on them. Once that is done they will be ready to go and not require any assembly or maintenance. The Z-axis has added an extra month to the timeline to get these machines out, but we know that you are going to love the strength and accuracy that these plastic z-axis’ will provide. It will definitely be worth the wait!

As an update for our backers who are not getting a full machine. Our first level of rewards went out today. Those who pledged in at the $10 level reward should be getting their rewards in the next few days. The $25 level should be out by Monday with $100 rewards shortly after. I’m sorry for the delay on these, as they should have been done earlier. A lot of work is going towards the machines to make them the best that they can be, and that delayed the other rewards a little bit. Hopefully you guys are enjoying the updates and seeing the work progress. Once all the rewards are shipped, we hope to be able to sell these machines again on our website: http://www.aquickcnc.com

Production of the wood components continues.

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]