Our machine as seen on Kickstarter! This is our 12"x18" machine with linear shafts and bushings. It is our basic starter model with many options and upgrades available!
By Jerry Lavoie
anyone know why my x,y,andz axis are running backwards
By AJ Quick
Are you using Mach3?

The software has no idea where your motors are installed, so it has no concept of front / back.

If you want to switch directions, go to Config > Ports and Pins > Motor Outputs... and place a checkmark next to "Dir Low Active".

This will reverse the axis' direction.
By Jerry Lavoie
I am running Mach 3.I bought the machine from someone and just got it set up and running.Never did any cnc work, this should be a challenge .I check marked Dir. lowactive and that did the trick.I am sure there will be a lot more help that is needed
By Jerry Lavoie
Now how do I set a home position for every setup to start from?
By AJ Quick
You can set your machine coordinates to zero. That will act like a home position.

Just don't move your machine manually while the power / computer is off and it should keep this position.. but you may have to set it each time you start the machine just to be sure.
By Jerry Lavoie
are there any video tutorials for the aquickcnc on any site for someone who doesn't have a lot of cnc knowledge.

Steve, Thanks for letting us know. I believe the[…]

What are your DIP switches set to? They can cause […]

CNC electronic questions?

AJ, Thanks a lot for your help,

Testing the 3 Axis Controller

I had replied to your email, but I'll post this he[…]